What is PIDO AGUILAR’s philosophy as a speaker and trainer?
WHEN I SPEAK OR TRAIN by Pido Aguilar, Jr.
When I speak or train, I tell my story so you can relate it to your story.
When I speak or train, I express my truth so you can spread yours.
When I speak or train, I radiate my essence so I can be present to you.
When I speak or train, I offer my value so you can appreciate yours.
When I speak or train, I feel blessed to devote my time with you.
When I speak or train, I expose my vulnerability so my weakness connects to your strength.
When I speak or train, I lead you to your worth and magnificence.
When I speak or train, I grow with you from our encounter.
What are PIDO AGUILAR’s high moments?
- In the 1980s, he received the Philippine Science High School Lagablab award as one of its outstanding alumni at that time.
- He received for 18 times the EAGLET Award as one of the most outstanding teachers of the Ateneo de Manila Grade School.
- He received the 2008 HR Global Excellence Award given at Mumbai, India.
- He was President of the PSTD (Philippine Society for Talent Development) in 2007 and PSTD Board of Trustees in 2010-2012.
- He has written four inspirational books: The 7 Heartsets of True Abundance; Starting Today; Only Love, Forever Love; I Put Peace in My Pocket.
- He has written Write Right Away!, a 400-page creative writing workbook of more than 1,000 exercises on writing.
What are PIDO AGUILAR’s work experiences?
- For 18 years, he was a senior teacher and educator at the Ateneo de Manila Grade School.
- For 18 years, he was the Associate Director and Choreographer for the Ateneo Children’s Theater.
- For 38 years and counting, he has been a corporate speaker on communications (business writing and presentation skills), and an inspirational and motivational speaker for conferences and conventions.
- For 15 years and counting, he has been the founder of ABUNDANCE!, a company devoted to spreading positive energy worldwide.
- For 6 years and counting, he has been a monthly guest of Radio Veritas broadcast “Pamilya ko, Pamilya Mo” and “Katok Tahanan”.
- For 6 years and counting, he has been a contributor for Balita, a TORONTO-based Filipino newspaper.