The Ignition Map
Creativity and Innovation
“Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.” – Edward de Bono
- Lightbulbs for Creativity (Developing the Mindset of Creative Thinking)
- Do you want to explore how to do things a different way? Unleash your creative thinking capabilities through the Lightbulbs for Creativity program which will allow you to stretch your abilities in creative thinking and ideation.
- iMIND (Innovation for Results)
- Creative and innovative thinking requires discipline and skill. This workshop aims to enhance your creativity and innovation skills with the help of tools and techniques in generating and curating ideas.
- Design Thinking through LEGO Serious Play
- LEGO® is not just for kids, but can be a great learning experience for adults too! In this program, participants build their own 3D LEGO® models to appreciate and understand how design thinking works and can be applied in the workplace.